- Please sign in to submit a new application. First-time applicants may proceed to register a new account.
- Your User ID refers to the 9 numeric digits sent to your email address when you first register your account.
- You may also login using your email address previously registered with SIT.
- Your password is in the format of 8-16 characters and is case sensitive.
- Your personal identification (full NRIC for SC/SPR, FIN and/or Passport for International students) is collected for the purpose of establishing your identity, and to facilitate the processing of your application for admissions.
This site is best viewed using Apple Safari 8/9.0, Google Chrome 43, Microsoft Edge (Version 25.10586), Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox 38 ESR/42.
For enquiries related to your application, please contact SIT Admissions at 6592 1136 or via email at [email protected]